Saturday, March 06, 2004

A sinking feeling

It is a sinking feeling. I hadnt expected calls from the big Bs, A, B, C or L....but to search for your registration number and getting a negative response was difficult to digest.

So, whats the big deal? You never expected to make it, nor did you want it. So why feel bad. But somewhere in the corner of my heart, it is itching.

Basically, this has been a big fact of my life....I am a mix of contradictions...but still I am trying hopelessly to define myself.

CAT tests teased me everytime challenging me to be smarter and smarter... so you want to be short-listed even if you dont want to study. Its like someone telling me that I was good-enough.
Thats some story. I will post it soon.

I want to go on writing forever like this....something stops me from doing it. Will come back soon